Saturday, November 5, 2011

Back in the land of no

I applied to an entry-level PR job in Nashville, TN yesterday.

Today I got an email telling me that I am "not the best fit".

Didn't take them long to make a decision.

The job duties were all things I had done before. My two internships at WMU don't seem to matter to employers. One internship lasted three semesters, two more than it was supposed to. Because I was good at it.

I am so discouraged.

My roommate from last year drove up to Grand Rapids so we could finally cash our check to get our security deposit back. They wrote the check out to both of us, and no one would let us cash it without both of us present. Since I was in SC, this hasn't been able to happen. So four months after I moved out I finally have my $150 back. Too much of a hassle.

Hanging out with my best friend today. I have missed her so much. I wish I could stop thinking that I'm a failure because I can't find a full-time job, even after picking up everything and moving out of Michigan. It was supposed to be easier down south. I feel like I'm back to square one.

I still can't find the cord to my camera so all of my photos are stuck there.

Someone I care about a lot can't make time to come and see me, and it hurts.

I'm so tired of feeling like this.

Trying to discern God's plan seems hopeless. I know He is in charge, but a little reassurance would be so nice. I guess if we were reassured every time we wanted it, no one would have to have faith....

Trying to keep the faith....


No comments:

Post a Comment